10 September 2012

Intentions.


2 Weeks since Launch - Time for write-ups!

I am dedicating this blog to Guild Wars 2.  My hope is that someday people from ArenaNet might see this, and think "hey this guy has some pretty good ideas and presents an interesting viewpoint that we have not considered!"  I'll cover everything from character creation, to profile play-styles, to game mechanics to in-game content.  I've been inspired to do this as a direct result of my arduous hours spent playing the game, and forming opinions on things that I think can be improved or were simply done wrong altogether.  I've got big ideas, and while they may not be possible, they will be documented here.  Check back regularly as I have a lot of time to play, and a lot of time to write.

Thank you,

-LoreChief

No comments:

Post a Comment